What is RFID?
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) is the use of radio waves to read and capture information stored on a tag attached to an object. The tag can be read from several feet away. The tag does not need to be within a direct line of sight of the reader to be tracked. All of our wallets block RFID with our interior lining.
Can you engrave my wallet?
- At the moment unfortunately we do not offer custom engravings. We are hard at work to change this in the near future!
Can you get me the wallet by tomorrow?
- We absolutely can try! Most all orders are shipped out the same day. If you decide to go with overnight shipping, we will get the product to our carrier. Once the order is with the carrier it is out of our control.
Do you offer large party or wedding discounts?
- We do! Please contact us at email@example.com. We would be more than happy to provide you with a discount code for your whole party!
How many cards can the Contrail wallet hold?
- The Contrail AviWallet can hold 5 cards with no problems. The wallet is designed with 4 card slots and one thumb slide ID slot.
How much cash can the Contrail hold?
- Money Clip: 1-20 bills